Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Image Resizer for Windows is a utility that lets you resize one or more selected image files directly from Windows Explorer by right-clicking. It had been created so that modern Windows users could regain the joy they left behind with Microsoft's Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP or latest.
Feedback and Support
Feedback & Support
1. If you need help installing or using the tool, use the Discussions to ask your question.
2. If you find a bug or think of a feature, use the Issue Tracker to submit your request.
3. If you love it, spread the word! (e.g. Tweet, Like, etc.)
What's New on Preview 3
1. Fix: Auto-Width/Height
2. Resize Units (Percent, Pixels, etc.)
3. Ignore Image Rotations
4. Resize Modes (Stretch, Scale, etc.)
5. Fix: Nothing happens when click on resize in latest version
6. Fix: Slow Startup
7. Fix: Error when replacing originals causes file deletion
8. More details on "Completed with probelms" page
File Name : Image Resizer
File Size : 0.74 mb
File Type : WinRAR
Direct Link : Mediafire
1. Download the CodePlex Image Resizer for Windows file (Image Resizer).
2. You must have WinRar software to proceed next step.
3. Extract the Image Resizer file (Right click on file > Extract Here)
4. Run the Image Resizer.exe file.
5. Proceed to installation.
Kategori : Software